Tuesday 20 November 2012

Lil Primrose

Hi everyone and a big hello to all my new followers!! Looking forward to getting to know you all!!

Hope you've all had a fabulous start to your week and that you're feeling slightly better than I am!! You all know that I had the flu, last week...which has now turned into a respiratory infection!! How rude that it should do this, just at the busiest time of the year!! lol! Also, it couldn't have been worse timing because we're having a new boiler fitted today and we were told we would be without heat for 20 mins...hahaha, two days is the reality!! Add the fact that our heater has blown up into the equation and I am slowly starting to resemble an icicle!!

Oh well, keep calm and carry on....

In the meantime, I thought it would be nice to show everyone some of my recent cards that have been featured in Making Cards Magazine, over the last few months and here's the first card that I'm sharing! It's number one of a two part project, numero two will be shared tomorrow and as always, I hope you like it!
These cards were in an issue of the magazine, way back at the start of the summer (seems a lifetime ago) and feature papers and embellishments from the Lil Primrose collection from Kaisercraft, which can be bought from Merly Impressions.
Of course, I used the Tim Holtz Movers and Shapers die from Sizzix to create my little birdcage hanging in the centre of the card and added Candi to the base of the scalloped card blank.

Before I love you and leave you...I just wanted to let you know about the fab Warehouse Wipeout happening at Craftwork Cards on the 24th November. All the details can be found on their website and it's definitely a date for you diary!!!! Also, if you head on over to the Craftwork Cards Blog, you will find a different product on offer each day, this week...so, what are you waiting for ~ better start making that list and hoping that Santa Claus is good to you this year!!
Right, time for me to go and close the front door for the 100th time today...why do workmen always leave it open????
See you all tomorrow with another share and I'll also come and visit you all, asap!!
See you soon and bye for now!
Love Emma xxx

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are still unwell Emma, hope things improve soon. Love your card , it was showcased beautifully in the magazine. I have an operation on my arm on Thursday , why do these things happen when we are so busy? I am out the same day though so that's good. Take care flower. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous hunni! Love the way you have used the little birdcage too - very inventive!
    I'm so sorry to hear you're still suffering, and no heating is like adding insult to injury, poor you.
    Feel better soon, lots of love, H xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge hugs lovely! Hope things get sorted soon otherwise we best all grab our heat tools and come round and defrost you! Carefully obviously so not to burn you. Ha ha. Beautiful creation as always, such pretty colours. You'll be pleased to know I'm hoping to go into town soon and that's where I shall be buying your current cover issue!!! Let's hope they have it as Tesco's didn't! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as ever, I always say that though don't I?

    Feel better soon....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emma - your card is gorgeous. Hope you're staying warm!! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here at last - puff puff - such a refreshing image for this time of year, bringing us the promise of brighter things to come! Which is always welcome as we all plod through the seemingly interminable prep of the C-word Season.

    I really hope you feel MUCH better soon, Emma. How you will achieve that in Ice Station Williams, I am not sure. Just try, please, Mr Plumber Work Team, to get this job expedited ASAP and even quicker than that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews