Tuesday 4 November 2014

May Flaum's Holiday Class

Hello everyone!
UPDATED
**UNFORTUNATELY, THIS CLASS IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE**
I’m so sorry for any disappointment
****

Today, I'm just popping by to let you all know about a fantastic new class produced by the amazing May Flaum. This class is all about giving you ideas for some Holiday Crafting and has contributions from some very talented and amazing designers, including Ashli Oliver, Tammy Tutterow, Michelle Zerull and Kathy Racoosin. There's also another name that might be familiar to you on the line up and that's...me! I'm so honoured to have been asked by May to be a part of this class and I had so much fun creating the step by step tutorial for a very special Christmas card, which you can see in a sneaky peek below.
For more details of how you can craft along with us on this amazing class, then click HERE

I really hope you'll join us!

Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you on Thursday with the first of my tutorials during November for the Tim Holtz Media Team ~ hope you'll pop back to take a look!
Love Emma xx



3 comments:

  1. HUGE Congratulations Dahlink, you should be teaching your wonderful ways to others! Looks an amazing card :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what a great addition to the team you will be! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. Looks like a great class. I'll be signing up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews