Saturday 15 January 2011

All You Need Is Love!

..........and relax!!! Phew!!! I didn't realise I'd made so many samples but here are the last couple of cards in my Clarity mini series...hehe, we got there in the end!! And I think I saved the best for last...

Something tells me that love is in the air...








As for me, it's Saturday night and I intend to have a relaxing one in front of the TV with a glass of wine and maybe, Colin Firth might join me. I actually bought A Single Man on Blu-Ray a while back and I think, tonight might be a good time to watch it!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and see you next week with some more lil creations!
Love Emma
xxx

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Both fabulous but the first one is my fave - stunning!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you saved the best for last as well! ;)

    I LOVE the LOVE card! ;p How clever using the stamp inside the large O! and I love the baby blue accents and flowers!

    But my favourite has to be the cherub card! :D the backing paper is so nice and I love the way the image looks embroidered...absolutely stunning!

    the samples all week were just amazing...one and all! :D <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG 2 more stunners! The stamped image inside the O is a fab idea. Just love them both.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Emma. I've got the Love stamp but haven't used it yet - must put that right this weekend!

    I've just found your blog via Twitter so will be coming back again soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews