Sunday 23 May 2010

More Than A Woman

Hope you're all enjoying a relaxing and peaceful Sunday....

I was planning to get this card posted earlier than this but my internet has been down right up until now, which has meant that, I could indulge in the summer sun and sit in the garden for a while. But to tell you the truth, I am more of a winter girl...give me snow over sun any day!!

Anyway, today's card features one of the Kraftin Kimmie stamps that I bought from the fabulous Dies To Die For and who I mentioned in an earlier post. Once again, I can only reiterate what a great company it is and I'm sure that these stamps will be my first of many purchases over the coming months.

So, I introduce you to ....Vivienne! Isn't she fab and so very glamourous, all the way down to her extra special shoes. Yes, *smiles* she owns the Louboutin's that I've always wanted...
The image is stamped onto a scalloped circle which I die cut with a Spellbinders die and then coloured in using Promarker pens. To make the card even more glam, I think it needed a touch of glitter. So, I added highlights to the peacock feathers, using various blue and green tones of Stickles glitter glue.

You might also have noticed that I've also made a little gift tag to attach onto a present and be presented alongside the card... I cut this out by hand from white card and then used the same backing paper on this as I did on the card. I stamped the same image but this time onto a Labels Four die cut shape and then finally stamped "Shake Your Tailfeathers" at the bottom of the tag.

SO, WHAT DID I USE?
Backing Papers: QVC, K and Company
Colouring Mediums: Promarkers, Stickles Glitter Glue
Flowers & Card Candy: Craftwork Cards (card), Petaloo (tag)
Dies: Spellbinders Large Scalloped Circle Die (card), Labels Four (tag)/Tim Holtz Alterations Flourish
Ribbon: QVC
Adhesive Pearls: Papermania
Border Punch: Martha Stewart
Ink: Memento
Stamps: Vivienne ~ Kraftin Kimmie


1 comment:

  1. VA VA VOOM VIVIENNE!!! O_O
    hahaha! ;p

    Love the GLAM look of these! Brilliant set..card and gift tag really compliment each other! But Vivienne really steals the show...the BIG hair goin' on and of course those Loubies! TAH DIE FOR! ;)

    Fabulous little fashion set, baby...well done! :D <333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews