Saturday 22 May 2010

The Art Of Craft


Phew...it's too hot!! Yes, the temperature is rising in the UK and I hope everyone's enjoying this glorious wall to wall sunshine that we're having right now.

As for me, I'm just taking a break from relaxing in the garden with a glass of Pinot Grigio and just wanted to stop by to let you all know that the new Summer Catalogue 2010 is now available from The Art Of Craft and guess who's work is featured? I'm extremely proud that they've chosen to include my cards in their catalogue, featuring the Gorjuss Collection of Die Cuts, Toppers and 3D decoupage from The Crafthouse Press and if you still haven't tried out this fantastic and very popular range, then it's a must...give it a go, you will not be sorry!!

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. CAN NOT WAIT to see your work in the catalogue!!! So proud of you and save me a glass of chilled Pinot, baby! ;p
    <333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews