Wednesday 12 September 2012

Remember When...

Hi everyone!

Hope you've all had a good week, so far!!

Thank you to everyone who commented on my last blog post and to my new followers...*waves*, it's always lovely to see new faces and welcome aboard!!!

Today, I'm going to share the first of four projects that I made using one of the gorgeous Save The Date collection from Kaisercraft, which is available at Merly Impressions. As always, I hope you like it...

You can read all about how I created this layout at the Merly Impressions Blog!

In other news, I can now reveal a little secret that I've been bursting to tell you all. *drumroll*...I've been asked to join the Imagination Crafts DT and of course, I said yes!!!! I can't wait to get started when my box of goodies arrive and really looking forward to some new and exciting products to work with!! I hope as I start my new venture, you will all come along with me for the ride... :)
So, that's it from me for today...I'll be visiting all your blogs later tonight and catching up with you all!!
See you very soon with another of my Merly Impressions projects...bye for now!
Love Emma xxx



11 comments:

  1. Woohoo Emma, congrats on your new DT position. Just popped over there for a nosey and their products look fab. Looking forward to seeing your creations.

    Todays layout is superb, as always.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma, huge congratulations on your new DT position, looking forward to seeing your creations. Love your layout, fabulous cheery colours, love the pin wheels, is that what they are called, the word has disappeared from my little brain lol. Love them anyway. Beautiful work as always. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo another DT!!
    HoPe you circled in our date ....with you getting extra work you can't miss out having Afternoon Tea :)

    Love your layout! Such pretty colours :)
    Hugs
    Daisylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fab news, but I know you'll be the perfect addition. Super page lovely, love those colours and the way you've used them. Loving the balloons and windmills (Pin-wheels) whatever they are called! Take Care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely LO and congrats on the new DT - will look forward to seeing what amazing creations youll come up with their products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emma - what fab news! Something else to keep you busy with your wonderful artistic talent. My new Making Cards mag arrived today with 2 project sections by you. Really want to try the shadow box cards one day ...

    This layout clean-cut, imaginative in its use of the products and visually appealing. The eye is drawn right in to the photograph - that's clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...this is awesome news to share Emma, you must of been bursting at the seams holding that in, congratulations and well done, you will be a huge asset to the team...gorgeous card too, pretty bunting & balloons & loVe the pin wheels...its fabby stuff Emma...Melx :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How brilliant, Emma. You must be thrilled and Imagination Crafts are lucky to have you. They have some gorgeous products so I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with them all. Can't wait to see what you create
    Love this LO, what pretty papers. The little windmills are so cute.
    Thanks so much for your wonderful comments and your support. It's so lovely to have great blogging friends.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your LO and also your fantastic news - you're waiting for the box of goodies and we're waiting for the fantastic creations you will make with them.
    Have fun and don't work too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your new DT appointment, you always create such stunning projects, beautiful layout.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh oh OH!!! Wow that's fab. My head is all into wedding stuff at the moment and its doing my head in! Your designs are a refreshing change from all of it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews