Wednesday 2 March 2011

Spring Has Sprung

Can anyone believe it's March, already? Well, it is and I wanted to wish everyone, a belated but happy St. David's Day. 

So, Spring is just around the corner and the daffodils are poking their little heads through the ground and nearly in bloom and to celebrate the end of a very long winter, I thought this card would be appropriate for today's share!! Hope you like it...
The daffodil image is from a acrylic stamp sheet by Dawn Bibby and I've used K&Company papers on the background. As finishing touches, I've added my much loved and well used flourish die cuts, some punched butterflies and last but by no means least...a little bit of indulgence! Yes, the Melt Pot came out, again and I melted down some UTEE and then dropped my Hero Arts rubber stamp into the molten liquid to make this beautiful piece of enamel!



Before I go, I just wanted to say a big, thank you for all your lovely comments on the last card I posted...you all made my day!! :D
I hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday and wherever you are, I hope the sun is shining!!
See you soon
Love Emma
xxx

7 comments:

  1. looooove the melt pot work, I really need to get me one of those!!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so right! there's nothing like the blooming of the daffodils..that little splash of yellow after a long winter!

    the stamp and butterflies are brilliant but obviously the star of the show is, once again, the enamel you made with the Melt Pot! that splash of gold works so well...just adds a perfect bit of "bling"! :D

    lovely as ALWAYS! ;)
    <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the melt pot piece - such a stylish card. :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma, a perfect card to celebrate the arrival of Spring! The daffodil stamp is lovely and I'm sooo impressed with your enamelling! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is soooo lovely, a real breath of Spring - mind you it's soooooo cold here today I think Spring might have changed it's mind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo this is gorgeous, love the uttee too, just fab! great work Emma!
    kazxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Emma, just love the UTEE embellishment - gorgeous! Have a fab weekend! Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews