Tuesday 15 March 2011

Spring Blossoms

Another day and another post...

But isn't it wonderful to wake up to a little bit of sunshine? It's been a long winter here in the UK but I think we might finally be coming out of it...let's keep our fingers crossed and enjoy this beautiful sunny weather!!

In the meantime, spring brings lots of birthdays with it and I've got plenty of cards to make and keep me busy, at the moment but as promised, I've also got lots of Clarity samples that I want to share with all my lovely friends and followers. Hope you like them...

The first card features Beatrice and The Wild Oats stamps...
And this is the card I made with them...
My next card, was made using the corner and greeting stamps. These were beautiful stamps to work with and I wanted to show on this card, that the corner stamps don't have to be, just for corners. I used mine to create a border around the message plaque. I also used another of my favourite colour combinations on this card...grey, pale yellow and taupe!!
Well, I'd better love you all and leave you as I've got an appointment with the dreaded dentist.
See you all tomorrow with some more Clarity shares...hope you all have a wonderful day!
Love Emma
xxx

Edit: Hi Kirsty, thank you for your lovely comment on this post and in answer to your question ~ the papers that I used on the first card, were from K & Company's Life's Journey 6"x 6" paper stack. On the second card, these were Laura Ashley papers from Dovecraft. I'm not sure of the availability of either paper collections, as I bought them about a year ago but I hope that helps and good luck in your search for them! :)

6 comments:

  1. More stunning cards Emma and I love the frame you've created around the sentiment on the 2nd one. No sunshine here today we've got fog of all things! It's very dark and dismal. Enjoy your sunshine!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning colours. Please tell me where you get your lovely papers from. Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  3. what's especially nice about your work is that you can take difficult items to work with and make them extraordinary!

    for instance, the first card. I couldn't make heads or tails of those stamps but you made it seem so effortless building a beautiful card around it...the backing paper works perfectly..as does the overal vintage vibe...

    and I like how you went away from the usual square to show off the corner stamp in the second card! just different enough to stand out! of course adding some of those patented handmade flowers really helps, too! ;p

    fabulous work...LOVE THEM! <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards once again - was watching the repeat of Barabara's show earlier and looking out for your samples.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally in love with these cards Emma; you are one talented lady!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, lovely stuff Emma.
    We had some sunshine here, but then I'm not too far away, I'm a Londoner too - South East. :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews