Friday 21 May 2010

Single Rose...

Yay! It's Friday, it's sunny and to celebrate, I thought I'd share another card, that I'm so proud of! Once again, it features some of my craft obsessions of the moment, including the Spellbinders Flower Creations, Tim Holtz's dies and Grungeboard and the beautiful illustrations by Leanne Ellis.
Another thing that I love at the moment, is the natural look and these corrugated cards are perfect for that. As soon as I saw them, I knew I had to have them and combined with some beautiful backing papers and these dusky pink tones with a hint of sage green, I think they work perfectly!

Another element that I'm using more and more in my crafting is Tim Holtz's Grungeboard...which is fantastic. It's a very strange product and unlike any other papers or card that you will use, it's flexible, doesn't break or tear and if you haven't used it, you must. Combined with other products in his range, it really can be an essential product in your craft cupboard.

SO, WHAT DID I USE?
Dies: Spellbinders Shapeablities Flower Creations 3
Natural Cardstock: Kanban
Rubber Stamp: Funky Kits
Ribbon: QVC
Papers: K & Company
Tim Holtz Grungeboard: Flourish painted with Crackle Paint
Colouring Mediums: Promarker Pens, Stickles Glitter Glue
Inks: Distress Inks ~ Brushed Corduroy, Memento ~ Tuxedo Black



I hope you all have a great weekend and the sun is shining wherever you are!!
Happy crafting...

2 comments:

  1. awww...what a GORGEOUS illustration! Really love these Leanne Ellis images you've been featuring lately! :D

    ...and what a cool look you've got with the corrugated cardstock! Really works so well with the flowers and pink & green colours...really nice!!!

    I love it, baby...very well done! :) <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Emma, love the colours. I really must give grungeboard a try,
    thank you for your lovely comment on my blog recently, so glad you like my designs!
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews