Tuesday 13 November 2012

Peace, Love and Joy...

Hello everyone!!

Shh, don't tell anyone I'm here...I'm on strict orders to be resting because as my Twitter followers and Facebook friends already know, I'm suffering from a very bad case of the flu at the moment, but you know me...I won't be told to rest, so I've snuck on here for just a quick post and to share one of my latest (and one I've made earlier) creations. As always, I hope you like it...
I made this card using the utterly gorgeous Just Believe collection from Kaisercraft and if you head on over to the Merly Impressions blog, you can read all about what I used and how I made it!!
...and if you want to buy anything from this gorgeous collection, then it is all available from Merly Impressions.
As you can see, the only other additions that I added to this creation was the gorgeous scalloped die cut circle card, some seam binding and my favourite must have die...the Snowflake Rosette from Tim Holtz.
Okey dokey, I'm going to take myself off back to bed and hope that tomorrow will be a better day!
See you soon and bye for now!
Love Emma xxx

8 comments:

  1. No, I am not here to tell you off! Rather to say I understand the need to do a little bit of 'work' and posting this will have done your morale good.

    The project is awesome (C will like that). It is classy, yet more EW vintage and very desirable for any festive home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little chat, and gentle crafting will not hurt, I am sure, but do take care of yourself, and give your body time to recover properly. Lots of lemon and honey and home made chicken soup. Beautiful card, though, Emma. Now off to bed with you. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning lovely, superbly stunning in fact! Hope you feel much better real soon, sending healing hugs your way!!! <> Take care and rest up. Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally stunning Emma, even when you're ill you create stunning projects. Hope you're feeling better soon & if you won't rest at least try & put your feet up :D
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon Emma, take care. Love your creation, stunning layout and I love the snowflake rosettes too. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow beautiful card loving the colours used, hope you are resting now and will feel better soon. Flu's nasty,
    Juls x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Firstly BAD Emma not resting but wow can I have your "I have flu" MOJO?? Awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh poor you Emma - full blown flu is not nice at all. Lots of rest definatly needed.

    But this latest creation is STUNNING - just love it, the colours are gorgeous and soft.

    Get well soon,
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews