Sunday 17 July 2011

Rainy Days

Hi everyone...hope you're all having a great weekend and I just thought I'd come and say hello and let you know all about some exciting things that are happening in the world of craft, at the moment.
And the first thing that you all need to check out is the launch of Kuretake's fabulous new blog, you can check it out here and if you leave a comment on this post, you might even have the chance of winning a fabulous prize ~ the 48 piece ZIG Doodles Galore collection. So, what are you waiting for...these pens are amazing and you will NEED them in your collection!

And whilst you're roaming around Blogland, do check out Craftwork Cards blog. Yesterday, Sue, Julie and Andrew left on a jet plane to Chicago to attend CHA. Now, some of you know that the DT were lucky enough to make lots of exciting projects, to launch the start of Craftwork Cards, Cross Promotional Partnership with Spellbinders and whilst CHA is happening, all these projects will be shown in all their glory on the blog. It's worth looking at because the DT have really made some lovely things! I'll be showing you some of my projects, throughout next week.

And finally, have you got your copy of Making Cards? It's in the shops now and if you love Mabel Lucie Attwell, you will love the card set that I made. Let me know what you think.
The following card, is an extra one that I made because I just love that image, so much and it's a little something to whet your appetite with. I hope you like it...

If you look closely at the photo, you can see the little raindrops, highlighted with Glossy Accents.
I'd just like to say a BIG thank you to the lovely, Jennie from The Artistic Stamper for these stamps and if you do want to buy any of them, and why wouldn't you because they are ADORABLE, you can buy them here. Please go and check them out... :)
Well, that's my round up of the week...enjoy what's left of the weekend and I'll see you all tomorrow with some more Craftwork Cards goodies!!

Thank you for stopping by and for all your continued love and support!
See you later!
Love Emma
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Emma, I think this card is just so gorgeous!!! The image is so sweet and your layout and flowers are fantastic! Amazing work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh such a cute image no wonder you couldn't resist making another card. Love your colouring, it's another perfect card.
    I got there in the end with my cards, now I'm wondering what all the fuss was about lol! Thanks for your support and enjoy the rest of Sunday :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Emma - I'm going to check those stamps out later. I've also been and made myself a follower of the Kuretake blog - can't wait to see what all the team will be creating on there.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Emma will be off to check out those stamps in a minute and sign up as a follower for the Kuretake blog.
    I've already seen the Craftwork Cards blog and your projects are truely amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of exciting things happening, Emma.
    I love your card, you must have been thinking about this weekend's weather with that gorgeous image!!! It's certainly been a wet one hasn't it? I hope you had a good one anyway.
    Thanks so much for the lovely comments you always leave me, I appreciate them so much.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing like a rainy day to cool things down during a hot summer day! :)

    This has to be one of the cutest images ever! Coloured so very well..not overly bright but perfectly shaded! :D In fact I love the overall tone of the card..I like that you went with mainly gray! Would of been so tempting to do spring colours but I think your choices here work prefectly!

    I love the rain and I LOVE this card..so much! ;)
    <333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews