Friday 21 January 2011

Flowers and Butterflies

Friday's here already and the week has flown by, once again!! I hope you all had a wonderful week and even though I've not been feeling too well lately, it hasn't stopped me playing with all the fabulous pens and goodies that the lovely people at Kuretake have sent me. 

This card is one that I made to show how you can use Kuretake's Art and Graphic Pens to colour directly to your chosen stamp (I used a set of acrylic stamps designed by Paula Pascual) and then stamping it directly to paper. I then took a waterbrush and just gently dragged the colour from the outline to fill the petals of the flowers with colour.

I hope you like it...




Well, I'd better get back to my desk and carry on crafting! I've got a million and one projects that need to be finished and a mind that keeps drifting off into a world of it's own, which isn't the best combination for a busy crafter with deadlines to meet, but I'll get there. 

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!
Love Emma
xxx

6 comments:

  1. it's amazing how the right set of pens can make all the difference...and really make a simple card as vibrant as any! really love the intricate shading in the flowers...

    so lovely and so delicate...I love it! :D
    <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the colours, the arrangement of the flowers and butterflies. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours and the stamping are fabulous. You've created a very beautiful card.

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma

    this is so pretty a gorgeous design the colours work perfectly!

    Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful cards since my last visit Emma. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Emma this is stunning, I love the colours you have used, Hope you get throught your list of to dos Hazelx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews