Wednesday 8 December 2010

Time Flies...

Today, has been another one of those "crazy days" ...and where do these days keep going? Time flies when you're having fun....

But I always have time to share my latest creations with all my friends and here's some more samples that I made for the Clarity Stamp's show on Create and Craft.

Once again, completely different in their style...but I was so pleased with both of these samples.
I also must say that on this sample, I used Imagination Crafts ~ Silkies Paints, which created the background colour to my Spellbinders Die Cut shape and I was blown away with the look that they gave me. They give such a rich, luxurious finish and the colours are stunning. If you haven't tried them...I thoroughly recommend them! The flowers that you can see are die cut using Tim Holtz's Tattered Florals Die from Sizzix and I coloured in the stamped image with Promarkers.




Then there is this card...I love the dramatic effect that black and cream can give and I absolutely love the simplicity of this card. The flower etchings on these stamps were so intricate that I wanted to let those speak for themselves and because I adore the work of Charles Rennie Mackintosh, I took my inspiration from him and his wonderful works of art. As soon as I saw the stamps, I thought these would look amazing as "tiles" on the front of a card...so, that's what I did!



So, all that's left to say is a big thank you to all that commented on my last two posts...you're all amazing and each and every one of your comments makes my day!
Thank you!

See you soon...
Emma
xxx

3 comments:

  1. really loving the contrasting styles of your posts showing the Clarity Stamp samples! I think it really illustrates the difference so wonderfully!

    of course the fall colours of the first card really stand out...and again, the wonderful layering!

    but the second card really takes my breath away! I LOVE the simplicity in design and shape! looking as if hand painted or sketched! it's really brilliant and shows off the skill of the stamp maker as well as the card crafter! ;)

    beautifully done...I LOVE THEM! :D
    <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with everything in the previous comment. Fabulous! Emma, have you ever thought of approaching Craft Stamper magazine as a designer? I think they'd snap you up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauty and elegance in that order!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews