Tuesday, 7 September 2010

Craftwork Cards Sketch Challenge 8

Just to let you all know that Sketch Challenge 8 is now up and running on the Craftwork Cards blog. So, why not go and take a look at what the Design Team have come up with and have a go at the challenge yourself. All you have to do is make a card using any of the Craftwork Cards products, follow the sketch design below and then send your the photo of your card to info@craftworkcards.com. It's as easy as that and the lucky winner, who wins some crafting goodies will be announced on Monday, 20th September.


And this is the card I made for the challenge, using papers from the Sugar and Spice collection. The flowers were die cut from matching papers and I used my beloved Tim Holtz ~ Tattered Florals die from Sizzix to make them. To give definition to the layering of papers, I distressed the edges using Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.
And last but not least, I thought I'd give you all a sneaky peek of something yet to come... As many of you know, I love to make handmade flowers and these stunners are for a project that I will be showing you all very soon. As for a clue to the project...it's all about the stripes!!!
Have a lovely Tuesday
Love Emma
xx

2 comments:

  1. Really clever looking backing paper! I love the ruler lines...really accentuates the symmetry of the layers...I just love this card! and the distressing you did on the edges is quite nice...and I like how you photographed it too! :D

    Can't WAIT to see the next bit of wonderful you have in store for us! :D

    <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Emma - looking forward to seeing the full version of the sneaky peek.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated.
Please come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews