Thursday 30 April 2020

Life Is A Circle...

Hello friends...

I'm delighted to be back sharing my latest project over on the Sizzix Maker's Blog! I actually made this project way back at the beginning of February, which seems a lifetime ago now but it features two of my favourite feathered friends and with so many of us spending more time than usual inside, this now seems the perfect way to bring the outside, in! So, if you love this project, then just click HERE to see my step by step tutorial of how I created a background using the Stacked Circles die set and combined it with a touch of spring!

Hope to see you there and please, stay safe everyone ~ we're in this together!

love, care, believe ~ Emma xx

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card... Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is awesome! Love all the beautiful details. Thanks for the link to the making of, very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wondereful tag Emma !! Great background with fabulous textures. Love the birds.
    I wish you a very happy new week, stay safe and big hugs
    Caty

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning, but then so is all your work emma , love following your blog x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews