Thursday 16 January 2014

Come Fly With Me...

Hello everyone...

Where is January going? I can't believe it's Thursday already, even though I keep thinking it's only Wednesday and then it's the biggest shock when I realise I've lost a day!!

Anyway, I've got plenty to keep me busy and out of mischief but I just wanted to pop by to say hello and to welcome all my new followers!! Thanks for joining me here and welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy the journey!!

Today, I'm sharing the first of two cards that I made for the January issue of Making Cards Magazine using a gorgeous set of stamps that were designed by my lovely friend, Sam Poole. The stamp set is available here and the background map is available as a separate stamp, here. As always, I really hope you love what I've created and enjoy my design...
The images are all stamped and then coloured with Distress Marker Pens and to complete the vintage, shabby feel of this project, I used kraft card as a card blank and if you look very closely you will see that I added an inked skyline and starry background.



You can read all about these projects and many other cards that I've made in Making Cards Magazine, back issues are available HERE and if you are looking for some Valentine inspiration, then check out this month's issue where I'm thrilled to be featured on the cover with my Heart In A Spin 3D card project and have two further projects inside.
So, that's it from me for today and be sure to check back to see the second card in this set. Thank you so much for stopping by and as always, I've loved reading all the kind words and lovely comments you've been leaving me either here, on Twitter or on Facebook!! I couldn't do any of this without all your support...it means the world!

See you all soon and have a lovely evening...

9 comments:

  1. Love this card Emma it everything just goes together so well. brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Emma, you've taken these stamps to another level... l Iove these stamps and there are so many of them, I used them on my granddaughter's 16th Birthday card with that quote and she loved it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING your card Emma, tons of colour and layers, lots of interest. Fabulous Dahlink mwah :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. And this is my year of stamping! I've just been sorting all the photos of my work - they pale into the background with your gorgeous work definitely in the foreground. Well done Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my, this is fabulous!!! and the card on the magazine cover ... swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely as per usual Emma. i do love that background stamp that you have used. and that cover card is ace, well nothing less than i have come to expect from you . hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. As ever stunning, I know I have a habit of repeating myself but you really do inspire me with your constant fabulous designs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is yet another fabulous card Emma, love it, think I better go and look for this mag as well :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews