Monday 29 April 2013

Bundle of Joy


Hi everyone!!
Hope you all had a fabulous and relaxing weekend!
Today, I'm sharing a couple of projects, which are my penultimate projects as a member of the Merly Impressions DT, which I have decided to step down from. I will be so sorry not to be working with the gorgeous Kaisercraft products on a monthly basis but in the last 18 months that I've been part of the team, I have had so much fun with all the fabulous collections that I have used and I have to say a very BIG thank you to Chrissy for allowing me to indulge in these goodies!!
So, here it goes ~ my last but one project for and for this set, I was very lucky to use the ever so cute, Bundle of Joy papers and embellishments...as always, I hope you like it!
In this particular collection, there are papers for both a new baby girl and a new baby boy and it's all done with a beautiful vintage feel. As you can see, I made a gift box and a card using the Baby Girl collection...
Inside the box, which I lined with some more of the papers.
If you would like to see what I used and how I made this set of projects, then just click HERE to be whisked over to Merly Impressions Blog to read all about it.
All Bundle of Joy products are from Merly Impressions and the kraft card and box are from Craftwork Cards...
Okey dokey, that's it from me for today...I am off to see what I have in the cupboards and to rustle up tonight's dinner ~ thank you so much for dropping by today and I'll be back tomorrow with my final DT project for Merly and something for the little boys in our lives!
See you then and bye for now....love Emma xxx

6 comments:

  1. ...how delightful is this card Emma, loving the gorgeous vintage theme it's so pretty, beautiful inspiring work as always...Melxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, just stumble on it when going into blogger. Emma it's so pretty, then everything you do is! Mars xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma, sorry not been around much - busy, busy! Had a nosey and all your recent makes are as stunning as ever. Love this too.

    Hope you are steadily feeling better,take care.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, divinely feminine and almost enough to make me broody ... for grandchildren ... one day, maybe. You have clearly embraced the Kaisercraft range, Emma, in the projects I've seen here. May your eh-hem, 'retirement' be a craftingly blessed one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw it's gorgeous lovely. You always manage to bring the best out of whatever you work with. Take care, hope you are feeling a bit better. Zo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews