Thursday 6 December 2012

A Touch of Pink....

Hello everyone!!
Hope you've all had a fabulous day and you're staying warm!! I must admit, I was slightly envious of everyone who had snow, yesterday...we didn't even see a flake fall from the sky, here in NW London! I was so disappointed but saying that, it is absolutely f...f...f...freezing!! Which isn't helped by the return of the gas men, trying to fix the problems with the new boiler, who have a fixation with leaving the front door open!!! Why??? Why can't you close it behind you???? *sigh*...I bet he leaves the toilet seat up too!! lol!!

Anyway, I'm back to share the penultimate makes from my Clarity Stamp samples and as always...I hope you like them! You've all been so kind with your comments on all my other cards and it really does make all the effort that I put into these samples to show off Barbara's fab stamps...so worthwhile!!
This one screamed out to me that it needed to be kept monochrome but then, I thought...hmm, it really does need a third colour and so, I added this touch of pink and it just bought the card to life!!

Up close to see the heat embossed detail and hopefully, the shimmer of the Perfect Pearls.
This card was for In The Classroom with Barbara...and it uses four different stamps to create the scene.

I didn't want to stamp the images in black because it just seemed to heavy, so...I chose a dark brown and then added neutral colours to create the background.
So, that's it from me for today and I hope I've inspired you all to have a go with Barbara's stamps. Tomorrow, I'm off to the hairdressers but when I get back...I'll be sharing my last sample for this month, and for this year!! Eek....
See you all tomorrow...bye for now and stay warm!
Love Emma xxx

5 comments:

  1. Both these cards are absolutely stunning Emma. I love the wintry deer card - that moon you have created is just gorgeous. Love Michele xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, love the touch of pink on the first card and the embossing is lovely. The scene on the second card is stunning, beautiful inking. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. More special cards again. The ideas you conceive and then create are phenomenal - I continue to be in awe. Well done Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Emma. I have just been having a lovely time admiring all your Clarity samples, they are just stunning and show the stamps off beautifully. Barbara is very lucky to have you on her DT.
    Hope you get your boiler sorted very soon, they are saying it's going to be very cold next week too.
    I had to smile at the sight of your beautiful Xmas tree. Christmas has arrived at Chez Williams. We are a bit slow here and are putting it off for another week. I can't get into my cupboard under the stairs once it's up and always forget to get something important out and end up having a tussle with the tree to get it.
    Have a wonderful weekend and don't work too hard.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two absolutely stunning cards Emma!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews