Wednesday 28 November 2012

Santa's On His Way....

Hello!!

Hope everyone is doing ok and thank you so much for all your visits and all the lovely comments on my last post... Once again, I must apologise for not getting round to visiting you all lately ~ you have my permission to shout very loud at me and tell me off!! I promise, I will be catching up with you all, ASAP!!! In the meantime, you are all so very kind to keep visiting me...I really do appreciate it ~ you are all such fabulous blogging buddies!!!

As promised, I'm just dropping by to share the second of my cards that I made for the November issue of Making Cards Magazine. Hope you like it...
As in the previous post, I used the Winter Frost collection and Distressable Paper Pad from Craftwork Cards and added ribbons and embellishments from The Ribbon Reel. The main focal point of the card is, of course from the Reindeer Flight die...courtesy of Tim Holtz and Sizzix.


If you are an avid reader of Making Cards, then you might like to know that the December issue is now on sale and if you like what I make, I have two features on the cover and another one inside!! I would love to hear what you think of them...
Okey dokey, time for me to see what I can create in the kitchen and give Nigella a run for her money!!
See you soon and thanks for dropping by to see my little creation.
Bye for now...Love Emma xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Emma, hope you are feeling a little better. Love your card, really pretty colours for Christmas. The reindeer is a favourite die of mine and I love how you have used it here. Great projects in the December issue too. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always Emma...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Hope you're feeling better lovely? I've been looking through the mag, it's superb. So inspiring! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you are feeling better, this is lovely! trace x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite how you come to call anything you've made a @little creation', I know not! But, if it it is, then I am a little bit in awe of it's impact, Ms Williams. And will purchase magazine next time out & about. Well done for getting back in the saddle again - you've had a rough couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was 'little creation' - I pressed the shift key erroneously!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews