Wednesday 26 January 2011

A Rose For You...

Hi everyone and happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going well, so far! As some of you know, yesterday, was one of those days where everything I touched seemed to go wrong but today, I think either the crafty fairy gave me my mojo back or a light was switched on in my head because all of a sudden...I seemed to get back on track! I can't wait to show you all what I've been creating.

In the meantime, I've been playing with some more goodies that Kuretake sent me. I was lucky enough to be able to try out their new range of pens called 'Wink of Stella' which they will be launching very soon and...wow!! You will be blown away when you use them because the sparkle on them is just so intense and something that before now, could probably only be achieved with glitter...they are just stunning!

Here's a Valentine's Day card that I made using a combination of the Art and Graphic Pens, together with the Wink of Stella pens and various other bits and pieces from Kuretake, including the heart border punch and clips. I hope you like it....
If you look closely, even the camera managed to pick up that beautiful, glittery sparkle....

The stamp image is from the new range over at Lili of the Valley and I just think it's adorable. I also used some of my favourite products on this card, including Tim Holtz's Rosette Die and Valentine stamp. As finishing touches, I added some hearts which I die cut from red Bazzill card, using a Spellbinders Nesties Die.

Oh well, I'd better get back to work whilst my inspiration is still with me!
See you soon...
Love Emma
xxx

3 comments:

  1. dawwwww! It's my favourite holiday of the year..for MANY reasons! ;) and what a super cute card this is!

    The stamp is too cute for words..absolutely adorable! and the Kuretake pens continue to amaze! they really bring the stamp to life...

    I like the cheeky Valentines Day ticket in the corner...an especially nice touch!

    Glad you got your mojo back,,looking forward to more goodies! :D
    <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma, so glad your mojo came home! Such a sweet card and so unlike anything else I've ever seen of yours. Is there any style you can't do?!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww this is really lovely and that image is coloured to perfection.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews