Tuesday 31 August 2010

Giggle...

Hi everyone...hope you all had a wonderful Bank Holiday weekend and now, ready to start a new week and new month. It's unbelievable where August went...but today, I woke up to see dew on the grass and a definite autumnal chill in the air. I love Autumn and can't wait for the leaves to start turning a beautiful shade of orange...

As for today's post...I did promise you that I was working on a lil stationery set and here it is...
This letter and envelope set works perfectly with the Post-it Note holder in the previous post and show's that if you think outside the box, you can create so much more that cards with these Gorjuss images from The Crafthouse Press. I've even created some bottle top drawing pins with left-over images and some UTEE, melted in the Melt Pot and poured into the caps, to give this gorgeous enamelled look.
Everything that you see on these projects is made totally by hand, I even made the little paper flowers using a Craftwork Cards Perfect Petals template and painstakingly cut out all the petals and layered them up, one by one before popping a beautiful bead in the centre. Sometimes, the harder these projects are, the more I love doing them...it's as if my creative juices never know where to stop!!! But I really do love what I do and I love sharing them with you all and seeing all your lovely comments. It makes it all worthwhile....
Thanks for stopping by and looking at my lil creations....have a wonderful week!
Emma
xx

1 comment:

  1. Well it certainly was worth the wait! Very clever idea to do a stationary set! PERFECT for the letter writer who fancies a bit of pen & paper as opposed to emails! ;p

    OF COURSE the star of the piece is the lovely Gorjuss image but what's amazing to me is that the set is almost entirely handmade! And I love those cheeky little bottle tops! HAHA! they're SO CUTE and something I would NEVER think could be done but there it is! Very clever...and original!!!

    ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT..WELL DONE HON! <333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews