Monday 17 December 2012

Merry and Bright...

Hi everyone!!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend and you've managed to do a little bit more preparation in getting ready for Santa!! Here at Chez Williams' I would love to say that everything is going to plan but... I'd be lying!! Lol...it's chaos but then again, that's all part of the build up to Christmas...right?

In the meantime, I'm just dropping by to say hello and to thank everyone for all your lovely comments on my last blog post and to share the next two cards in my Christmas card countdown...as always, I really hope you like them.
The papers and die cuts are all from the Merry and Bright collection by Kaisercraft and can be bought from Merly Impressions!! There is just so much in this collection and even though I've made Christmas cards using it, take away the die cuts, you can use a lot of the papers, for cardmaking and scrapbooking all year round!!
If you would like to see how I made these cards and what I used, then just pop on over to the Merly Impressions blog and you can read all about it there.
Well, that's it for me for today...is it me, or are these days going really quickly?!?!

I'll see you all tomorrow with another share but until then...bye for now,
love Emma xxx

2 comments:

  1. I admit defeat - I've tried not to feel inferior faced with these accomplishments ... I jest! My sole reason for being here is to admire, learn and leave my thanks for the work you do on our behalf. Without such professional achievement, what would we all have to look up to?

    Thanks for all the hard work in 2012, Ms Williams - now go and do something for the Xmas Chez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so beautiful as ever

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews