Sunday 16 December 2012

Christmas Sparkle....

Evening everyone...it's another quick share from me for tonight and some more Christmas card inspiration!!

Once again, as with the last couple of posts that I've shared with you all ~ this set of cards were made for the December issue of Making Cards Magazine and feature some gorgeous stencils, Sparkle Medium and decoupage stamps from Imagination Crafts.







For more detail of how I made these cards, you can buy back issues of Making Cards Magazine, HERE!

Some of my regular blogging buddies might remember in my last post that I mentioned I'd taken some pictures of the Christmas lights in London's West End. If...I say, IF...I get all my jobs done, I'm hoping to get back into London this coming week, to take some more photos and be part of that Christmas spirit that you get wandering around the bustling streets of my favourite city but for now, here's some of the photos that I've taken so far!! Enjoy....
Oxford Street, London W1
South Molton Street, London W1
Regent Street,  London W1
...and of course, no visit to London is complete without a visit to my favourite shop!!!

That's all from me for today but thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and visit me and take a look at my latest creation ~ I can't wait to read all your comments!! I'll be visiting all my lovely blogging buddies asap to say hello but until then...bye for now and see you tomorrow!
Love Emma xxx




7 comments:

  1. Lovely cards

    Great Christmas lights.

    Not sure what Butler and Wilson is!!! Never heard of it!!

    Hope you find the time to go back, it looks very festive.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Emma what gorgeous cards - and thanks for sharing the pictures of London - I'd love to go before Christmas, used to love seeing all the lights and shop windows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, such realistic foliage. As for the London lights - magnificent. Son #2 works in London and mingles often - one day he'll make the move and then I'll have my excuse!

    Enjoy your second trip, Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Emma, love the dimension on the poinsettia and the touch of sparkle on the stencilled backgrounds. Love the gloss on the berries on the holly. Beautiful details. Fantastic pictures of the lights too, they make you feel so festive don't they. I am hoping to meet all my deadlines and then hopefully some me time for the build up to Christmas . Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Emma, a really traditional feel, but in the clean and simple style.

    Thanks also for sharing the photos of the xmas lights in London, I miss the city and havn't been back to experience it at christmas for a good few years :-(.

    I'd like to wish you a very Merry Christmas, and best wishes for the new year.

    Claire x



    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stunning cards as always, Emma. I love the red bow on the first one.
    London is looking very beautiful in it's Christmas lights. Hope you make time to have another trip in.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally stunning. 2013 will be my year to improve my crap in comparison cards..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews