Saturday 22 October 2011

Velvet Ensemble

Good morning everyone and happy weekend! 

So, what's everyone up to this weekend? It's a beautiful, autumnal sunny day here in London, so...I thought I might make the most of it, head to the park and take a few photos and of course, maybe have a coffee and pastry along the way. Then once I'm home, it will be crafting all the way...

Thank you to everyone who commented on my last post, it's always lovely to see all my friends and followers and read your kind words.

Today, I'm sharing one of the cards from a recent magazine feature that I did in Making Cards which were made using some gorgeous Kaisercraft products from Merly Impressions. There was so much detail to these cards that I thought it would be nice to take some close-up photos and share them with you all, I hope you like it...
The gorgeous papers that I used are from the Velvet Ensemble collection and they are "to die for". As always, with all Kaisercraft products you have beautiful quality in everything that they produced but what I loved about this collection was the richness of the colours and the overall look that they gave to the finished product!
As you can see from the photos, I think I used just about every element I could from this collection, the paper blooms, stamps, chipboard, of course the papers...the list goes on. Even that gorgeous pelmet on the top of the card was taken from a piece of their paper. To be honest, it was sacrilege to cut up, it was that beautiful!!!

So, tomorrow I'll be back with the other cards from this magazine feature and then, next week I plan to show you all my Halloween projects, which I've been in my element making because I LOVE Halloween and these use some more STUNNING Kaisercraft products, called 13th Hour!!

Have a lovely Saturday and see you tomorrow!
Love Emma
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Emma, that paper is amazing and you've really made it sing! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning. Love the image and the paper is beautiful. Your embellishments are amazing. Inspirational as always. Zo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh Emma, so beautifully elegant. LOVE it!
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Looking forward to our meet up next week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just doing a catch up - again!
    This is stunning, so elegant.
    Enjoy the rest of the wekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous card Emma; so interesting to look at and so elegant.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, just when you thought you had seen every gorgeous creation, you show me this, stunning!

    Enjoy the rest of the weekend,

    Liz x

    Mmm pastry, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this card has all the look and feel of a vintage movie set or stage...especially with the image of the old camera! love the background paper...the design is stunning..but for me, the star of the show is the wonderful mask! so mysterious and so beautiful! ;)

    LOVE IT! :D
    <333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews