Thursday 10 October 2019

Boo...I have some exciting news to share!

Hello all and welcome to today's post...

I'm so excited to be sharing this latest post with you all and today is finally the day I get to let you in on my little secret ~ I'm now contributing Tim Holtz projects and tutorials over on the Sizzix Blog and even though I made this quite a few weeks ago, I'm thrilled to be sharing my first project today!

As many of you probably already know, I have always loved designing with Sizzix products, and of course you all know I love everything Tim Holtz ~ so, this is definitely a huge honour for me and I can't thank everyone enough for giving me the opportunity to bring my two loves together and I hope you will all enjoy the projects that I create!

So, it's time to share a little sneak peek of my first project, featuring Chapter 3 dies from Tim and of course, indulging my love of all things Halloween. So, if you would love to join me and see the project in it's full entirety and check out all the details, plus step by step instructions, then just pop over to the Sizzix blog and please say hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by today and I'll see you soon with another project!
Love Emma x

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations Emma, this is fabulous news, see over at the Sizzix blog...fun stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! So happy for you and I'm so looking forward to all you create. You are a huge inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Emma. I am so happy for you. No one deserves it more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Bestie!! This is wonderful news. Can’t wait to see your amazing talents on n the Sizzix blog. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m am so excited to read this exciting news Emma! You create the most wonderful projects with Sizzix and Tim Holtz this is the perfect fit and what a lucky catch for them as you will add such awesomeness to their blog! Congratulations xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go. I have loved the Sizzix company since they had the Emmerson Press I used over 25 years ago as a young educator. Never did I think that I would still need that company to help me with my creative endevors. Way to Go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huge congratulations dear Emma, a perfect 'marriage' I think! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That’s fantastic and well deserved! Congratulations Emma, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations my friend. They are so lucky to have you!! A stunning project like only you can make xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m just thrilled for you, Emma! So well deserved. Your artwork is a real standout! Enjoy the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Way way way cool, and so deserving! Congrats to you! LOVE this make too...you will blow them away!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, Emma... I'd say they're lucky to have you!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, Emma! This is fantastic news! I have already seen the tutorial of this project, and it is amazing as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Big big Congratulations! Emma . Thrilled to bits for you- so so deserved . Your project is fabtastic x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews