Tuesday 27 January 2015

Twenty Fifteen ~ 12 Tags of 2015

Hey everyone...

Thank you so much for all the visits over the last week and for all the lovely comments you leave me, I always enjoy reading each and every one of them!

Today, I'm just dropping by to share my first tag in Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of 2015!! You can check out Tim's wonderful tag and tutorial, HERE and this is my version!
As usual, I've made a few little variations on Tim's tag and excluding the rusty old nail and the small wooden stars, all products are by Tim Holtz.
As always, I hope you love what I've done and enjoy looking at all the detailed shots of the tag!



Thank you so much for stopping by today and I'll see you again, very soon!
Love Emma xx

14 comments:

  1. I like your version of his tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I love the addition of the stars! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry that was me above (technical difficulties) ;)
    Your tag is gorgeous! You did the background justice and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the corrugated star border and the worn effect is divine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great tag!! Love the stars !
    Best regards Berdien

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your interpretation. great tag xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emma, I so love this TAG! It actually inspired me to make mine!!!! Hope i can find a bit of time tomorrow after work! I want to join this year!

    Thanks for the amazing inspiration!! Love, ZOey

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful take on Tim's tag Emma, I love the stars across the bottom - a lovely touch..

    ReplyDelete
  9. The stars along the bottom are perfect! Fabulous tag.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tag is just beautiful. Love the rustic feel of it and the stars at the bottom just make it. So glad I came over to visit your blog. :d

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful, love the stars and stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the stitching and the star border! Most excellent tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews