Friday 27 September 2013

Travel The World....

Happy Friday everyone...

As promised, I'm back to share the second of my cards that was created for and published in the September issue of Making Cards Magazine. As with the first card that I shared here yesterday, I used another of the gorgeous stamps from Tim Holtz's Travel Blueprint set, coloured with Distress Marker pens and matted onto some Teresa Collins papers. As always, there's lots of pics to show all the detail...so grab a cuppa and I hope you enjoy!!
For more details of this card and many others that I've made, you can buy back issues of the magazines HERE!




Well, that's if from me for this week...hope you all have a fab weekend and thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and see what I've been creating!! I really do appreciate it... :)
See you all soon and bye for now...love Emma xxx

1 comment:

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews