Sunday, 30 June 2013

Shabby Chic...

Hi everyone and hope you're all having a wonderful Sunday...

Thank you for all the lovely comments that you left on my last post, I really do appreciate all the love!! Today, is ust a flying visit from me to say hello, and to share the second and third projects from the set that I made for Making Cards Magazine.

So, without further ado...here they are and as always, I hope you love them!!
To created this tag style card, once again as in the previous post the main stamped image I used is from the Tim Holtz Classics 5 set of stamps from Stampers Anonymous, but this time only used the fabulous quote. The backing papers and flower embellishments are by Melissa Frances.



For this card, I made a fold back and then used a Tim Holtz On The Edge die to create the fancy decorative edge.




So, that's it from me for today...I said it was only a flying visit, lol!!
Don't forget that with the demise of Google Reader tomorrow, you can now follow my blog on Bloglovin! There's a little link on my sidebar to click.
See you all tomorrow with another share but until then, enjoy the sunshine and have a very happy Sunday!
Bye for now...love Emma xxx

3 comments:

  1. I'm always beyond gobsmacked because everything you do is always so different and so classy, I have so much to learn still. You are inspirational though

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so delicately pretty, Emma - lovely!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. More catching up with you and another I saw in the magazine when it was published. I am so hot (post-op, not helpful) perhaps I should look at these calming cool colours all day long. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated.
Please come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews