Monday 18 March 2013

Easter Collection...

Good morning everyone!!

Hope you had a lovely weekend and ready for another creative week ahead!!

It's just a quick post from me today and as promised, after my little teaser of the projects on Saturday, I wanted to share with you the rest of the Easter projects that I made for Sizzix. If you would like a tutorial, written by yours truly, of how I made these cards and to also sign up for Sizzix newsletters, then please click HERE. As you can see from all my pics, there's plenty of ideas including a little box for those precious choccie eggs, Easter egg hunt clue cards and some more cards. As always, I hope you like them!!!

Card using those beautiful butterfly dies from Paula Pascual and the gorgeous Tim Holtz On The Edge Butterflight Die
Another card using the Easter Elements Die
Gift Box
Tag
Set of 3 Easter Egg Hunt Clue Cards


All papers and card throughout are from Inspire Me Papers
Gift Box ~ Craftwork Cards

Okey dokey, time for me to go and have another coffee before writing some instructions for a forthcoming magazine project in Making Cards!!

Just before I go, I wanted to say a very big thank you to everyone who has left me a message asking how I am!! I'm getting there frustratingly slowly, still suffering the after effects of a cracked rib and pleurisy but the painkillers do help and I have had very, VERY small spurts of crafting but these did give me a huge boost. But what I will say is...I'm determined to be back to normal, if I ever was ~ lol, ASAP!! Thank you for continued support of my blog and all my work...it does mean so much to me and I'm sorry that I haven't been visiting your blogs to leave comments but I do see all your lovely creations and I love them all!!

See you all soon with something that I really hope you'll like and come back to see...bye for now!
Love Emma xxx


3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are slowly on the mend lovely. I have been thinking of you lots. These creations are super pretty and so Spring like, makes me smile! You go steady and don't rush it, we want you well! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those butterflies are so delicate and the colours so seasonal - who could fail to be drawn to them and to wish for fine days, clear skies, birds tweeting and the first butterfly skitting past?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Emma this is a wonderful collection of candy coloured gorgeous goodies, loving all the sizzix die's you've used here...Melxx :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews