Wednesday 2 November 2011

Fashion Statement

Hello again!

So far, it's actually quite a nice day here in London. It's chilly but there's a few rays of autumnal sun and I've actually managed to get some washing out on the line and, best of all ~ it's drying!!

Anyway, yesterday I hinted at something exciting happening over at Kuretake and I can now reveal exactly what that is...it's the new Kuretake Shop.

You can now buy all your gorgeous Kuretake products direct from the shop and it gets better because they are also distributors for the fab Basically Bare! How cool is that?

Over the last month, the DT have been busy working away with these products and today, I'm showing you just one of the items that I made ~ I hope you like it!!
For this project, I made my own shadow box and combined the Basically Bare items, together with Kuretake products for the finished creation.
I used Tim's Tissue Tape around the edge of the box and coloured it with Art and Graphic Twin Pens. The background on the inside of the box is all coloured with a wash of ink from the pens and then using them directly onto the stamp and stamping the image and quote, which is from a set of stamps by Wendy Vecchi.
On the dress, I used Fabricolor pens to create the little polka dots, together with some lace from my own crafty stash! The ribbons and fibres, all come from Kuretake too!!




Keep watching this space and all the other DT members blogs, for lots more ideas, (including a few tutorials from some of us), of what you can do with these fab products and don't forget to check out the shop!!!

Enjoy the rest of your day!
See you tomorrow!
Love Emma
xxx

P.S. Don't forget about the Craftwork Cards Blog Candy ~ all the details are in the post below!

6 comments:

  1. Very lovely Emma - I love the 50s feel of the dress form! Exciting news indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No flowers, Emma? I still love this creation. I love the way you have made that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Emma!! Saw your Halloween card on their FB Page :)
    Hope you're feeling better xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this Emma!!! Fabulous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! what a stunning design! :-o the layering and the depth is wonderful and the backing paper is so nice but my word, how wonderful are the little bits and bobs! the buttons a scissors but I really love that dress! the frilly lace is glorious!

    beautifully done! :D
    <333

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just catching up and couldn't miss this one. Absolutely beautiful.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews