Saturday 29 October 2011

Deep In Thought...

Hi everyone and happy weekend!

It's my turn again over at The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog, doesn't time fly when you're having fun?? But today is my final share of the month and here's a sneaky peek of what I've made. If you head on over to the blog, you can see my creation in it's entirety...I hope you like it!!

Don't forget that you can still get all the Background stamps that the Creative Team have been using on all their fabulous posts, throughout October and until the end of this month, they still have a 25% discount! Click here for details.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and thank you for all your well wishes and messages, you made me feel so much better!
See you soon with another post!!
Love Emma xxx

5 comments:

  1. Emma, that lovely card takes me right back to my childhood (might be showing my age here) when I had a whole set of handies with Mabel Lucie Atwell girls on. I really loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely piece Emma, love all the distressing too and beautifully coloured. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been over and had a peek - it's a work of art! LOVE it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww hun, I'm sorry to hear you've not been well! Hope the nasty bugs clear off soon!
    Love your gorgeous creation, such a sweet image and you know I love Mabel Lucie Attwell :).

    Much love,
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, as always. Saw your Clarity boss at the exhibition. I was gonna shout - tell Emma I said hello but there was a crowd three deep round her - very popular lady,

    Liz x
    enjoy the rest of the weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews