Tuesday 18 October 2011

Autumn Gatherings

Hi everyone!!
Today, is my turn to post over at The Artistic Stamper Creative Team blog and here's a sneaky peek of what you can see if you head on over there!

Don't forget that all the stamps that I used to create this piece are currently on offer, HERE...with a HUGE 25% discount and you can find them at The Artistic Stamper, together with lots of other goodies to tempt you!!

So, I really hope you like what I've created and thank you for all the comments that you left on my previous post over on their blog. It was lovely to see so many of my friends and familiar faces.... xx

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!
See you soon!
Love Emma xxx

5 comments:

  1. the colour of that background is beautiful - a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful autumn colours and that stunning rose! :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing! Is it just because I haven't had my breakfast yet or does that rose look fabulously edible??? Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a brilliant card, Emma, with such stunning colours. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW that's a stunning card - just love the rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews