Thursday 10 June 2010

It's All Mine!

With the start of the World Cup tomorrow, you can't escape the fact that football is EVERYWHERE and even Dandelion the Rabbit seems to be getting in on the act. This is another card using the fabulous 3D Decoupage products from The Crafthouse Press. I love the colours that are supplied with the decoupage and the yellow gingham backing paper, gives the card such a bright, fresh summery feel.
Once again, you've probably spied the Martha Stewart punches on the borders and corners and also, once again I've used that fabulous Monarch butterfly punch. You have no idea, how long I've waited for that punch...it's been flying out the shops (pardon the pun) and every single time, I've tried to buy it, I've been disappointed but finally, I've got one from Joanna Sheen and apparently it was the last one in stock...and it was a bargain at £14.99!!! So, now...I'm in a happy crafting place.

Have a lovely Thursday,
Emma x

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! More footy!!! ;p

    I love the bunny and his football....and that fabulous little butterfly...adorned in the colours of South Africa! :) a perfect card on the eve of the greatest tournament in the world!

    Beautiful, as always! :D
    <333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews