Friday 28 May 2010

Blossom

Friday's here already and to celebrate the weekend...what better way than with a beautiful bunch of flowers...
I made this card using the fabulous Blossom collection from Craftwork Cards.  Everything that you see on the card, comes from that range and I absolutely love the colours of this collection ~ they all compliment each other so well. But on this particular card, I chose to keep it tone on tone and the inspiration behind the project was really the title of the collection. Once again, I made the handmade flowers with those Spellbinders Flower Creation dies that I adore so much. They have been worth every penny and work so well by layering these stunning papers, together with their card candy centres. I used Martha Stewart punches for the fronds and to give me a decorative border, down the side and finally adhered a greetings plaque and some ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. firstly, congrats again on being the newest member of the Craftwork Cards design team!!! and I like the changes you made to the blog! :D

    Beautiful card here from Craftworks! and it's just amazing how vibrant and brilliant the card looks with only two colours! and you continue to show your originality with the handmade flowers!

    Fabulous work...can't wait to what else you have in store for us from Craftwork Cards! :D <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Emma this is just stunning - I absolutely love the flowers - I've got those dies and have never used them!!! Will have to get them out and have a play now!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews