Saturday 15 May 2010

Best Mates

Just a quick post from me today....

The sun is shining here in London, the music is playing and it's going to be a flip flops and windows wide open, day for me. I'm going to look forward to a busy weekend but just wanted to share another card featuring the wonderful Craftwork Cards and their quality products...


This card was made by using, two of the black Elegant Rectangles, adhered together to make a landscape card blank. Once that is done, it's just a matter of the decoration. I used Promarker pens to colour in these two adorable little owls and then used some glossy accents on their big googly eyes. Once that was dry, I matted and layered them onto scalloped die cut ovals and adhered these to the card blank. Final touches of some flowers complete with the card candy centres and a greetings plaque, finish the whole card off.

So, there it is...a simple elegant card for the weekend...

Finally, I just wanted to let you all know about a website that I've found. It's called Dies To Die For and yesterday, I placed my first order with them and look what came in the post this morning. Thanks Tracy...I can't recommend you highly enough....

Happy weekend to you all ~ hope you have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! I LOVE the owls!!! And those eyes ! O_O HAHAHAHA! ;P

    Brilliant card and I adore those colours! Beautiful work baby, well done!

    ...and I can't wait to see what you come up with using Tracy's products! :D
    <333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews