Monday 15 February 2010

Retail Therapy

The thing that I love about the Jolly Nation images from The Crafthouse Press, is that there is always someone in your life that one of their characters seems to capture perfectly. The number of times, I've looked at one of their wonderful fun images and thought ... and instantly I know exactly who to make and give that card to. And with this card, I'm 100% sure that we all know someone in our lives that loves a bit of retail therapy from time to time.

This particular card is part of The Crafthouse Press' new Celebrations ~ 3D Die Cut Box Card range and I think they make the most amazing little cards and gifts for that special person. Once all the elements are punched out, it's just a matter of putting the card together, I recommend using extra strong adhesive tape to hold everything in place securely. I then added each layer, at equal distance inside of the box, starting at the back and working forward and gradually building up the scene. As finishing touches, I highlighted certain areas on the card with Stickles glitter glue and added sparkly adhesive gems.

1 comment:

  1. haha....Now if this had a television set tuned to QVC, it might just be the PERFECT shop-a-holic/birthday 3-D card! ;p <333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews