Wednesday 23 January 2013

Class of 2013!

Hi everyone!! Hope you are all well and it's just another very quick post from me to say hello and to let you all know I'm still alive!! Lol!! Unfortunately, I do feel like death though!! :( I'm still fighting this chest infection and on top of it all, the relentless coughing has caused me to have an excruciating pain in my ribs!! So, I'm off to the GP's later to see what they can do about it...wish me luck!! :)

In the meantime, here is the second card that I made using the gorgeous Class Act collection from Kaisercraft and as always, I hope you like it!! All products are available from Merly Impressions.
For this card, I thought it would be a fab idea to make the whole concept of the card, look like a blackboard, so that you can write your own message onto it!!! For details of all the products and how I made this card, click HERE
That's it from me for today...thank you for taking the time to come and have a look at my little creation and as always, thank you for all your well wishes and your lovely comments!! I have read them all and you really are just the best friends and blogging buddies that a girl could wish for!!
See you all soon and bye for now...love Emma xxx

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Emma! I am pleased you are at last going to the GP... hope you get sorted! Take care...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you've used the chalk board card in its most apt way. This could be a retirement card for a teacher; a thank you for a class teacher at the end of term or a Good Luck for a newly qualified teacher, as well as all the pupil-related occasions. Takes me back, Emma ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fab! Love the blackboard, great thinking. Hope doctor helped & that you start to feel much better soon, lovely. Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get some help from the gp and are feeling much better soon! Hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emma, love your card especially the black board idea. Really hope the GP can help . Take care of yourself. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews