Sunday 15 July 2012

Remember This...

Hi everyone!!

Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend, so far and fingers crossed that there is a little bit of sunshine where you are! The weather has been truly awful this last week but today, the sun has been  making an on/off appearance and I even saw a little bit of a blue sky!!

Anyway, I'm back today with another of my makes using the fab Check In Collection from Kaisercraft which is available to buy, along with so many other gorgeous goodies from Merly Impressions.

For this particular piece I decided to get a bit inky and make another layout using elements from the collection, including the acetate shapes, the printed tickets, rub on's and the collectables die cuts!!
Layout using Check-In collection
If you want to read more about how I created this layout and what I used then please click HERE!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to have a look at my inky layout and I really hope you liked it!!

Have a fabulous weekend and when I get to eventually sit down later this evening, I will be visiting you all to say hello!!
See you soon and bye for now!
Love Emma xxx

3 comments:

  1. I popped onto the Merly site to comment, Emma, and it was a positive one. I promise I'll tell you if ever a project falls short because

    a) I don't want to be fawning groupie
    b) it makes my comments more believable for being so positive

    But I haven't had to give -ve criticism yet, just more of the +ve, given gladly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...a cool & contempory layout Emma, beautiful clean lines with bursts of bright colour, very eye-catching, loVing your work...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your inky background, Emma, it really makes for a great LO. Don't you just love Kaisercraft. I am having to sit on my fingers at the minute and resist all temptation!!
    Just been catching up on your beautiful Clarity samples. I didn't manage to see the shows this time so it's been great to see what I missed.
    Thanks so much for your lovely comments, I do appreciate them.
    Take care
    hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews