Sunday 23 October 2011

Lights, Camera ~ Action!

The weekend is flying by again but as promised...here are the other two cards to complete the Velvet Ensemble set that I made for Making Cards Magazine...I hope you like them!!!

As with my previous post, these card were all about layering the papers and just building up the card...I just loved those piano keys from the Opera sheet of paper and together with the chipboard shapes, they made the perfect combination and I just had to place that gorgeous lady, to make it look as if she was running along the keys.

I made the final card to complete the trio and to show that this set was all about, good old fashioned ~ music, cinema and dance and I hope that I managed to capture this bygone era with these cards.

If you love Kaisercraft products as much as I do, then you must visit Merly Impressions as they have the BEST range of products that you could ever want. You will definitely be spoilt for choice and I would like to say a BIG thank you to Chrissy for giving me the opportunity to work with all these gorgeous goodies. xx
Time for me to go...there is food to be cooked and a lot of TV to be watched tonight!!

See you soon with some spooky creations that I made especially for Halloween!
Have a lovely Sunday evening, everyone.
Love Emma
xxx

7 comments:

  1. wonderful cards - must check out your article!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creations Emma! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaisercraft papers were made for your style of card making!
    I do love your cutesy cards but the elegance shines through these much more. I sense a little bit of you in these ones. Maybe we you and I were born too late lol.
    Take Care and Keeeeep Crafting (too much Strictly!)
    Loveya Daisylou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have captured the bygone era perfectly Emma, love your stunning pieces. Another weekend disappeared and another busy week ahead! Tracy xv

    ReplyDelete
  5. really loving the vintage theme in the latest batch of cards..they just hearken back to the age of elegance! love the colours in both of these so much.. especially the reds in the first card! and what wonderful images in the second card..really smart and so elegant! :)

    brilliant work! :D
    <333

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just catching up Emma - Two stunning cards.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews