Thursday 16 December 2010

Under the Tree

Another day and another of those very special Christmas cards, that I wanted to share with you all. Thank you to everyone who left a comment on my last post...you all made my day with such lovely and positive feedback about the card!
Once again, this card was made using a lot of Tim's products and I combined, both the stamped and die cut elements with some more beautiful, traditional papers from My Mind's Eye. I think they all work so well in conjunction with one another.
Also, on this card you can see a little bit of Melt Pot enamel art in the corner, which I thought complimented and just added to the altered art look of the card.


Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...as I always say, your comments and words mean the world to me and I appreciate every single one!

I'm now off to continue wrapping my Christmas presents in big white bows!! My wrapping theme for this year is inspired by Tiffany & Co. and I'm very pleased with how they look so far!

Have a wonderful Thursday and see you tomorrow with another card!
Love Emma
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love the musical element in this card...the sheet music backing paper is very nice! I love how you used the same paper to make the flower! puts one in the mood for Christmas Carols...and once again, the layering is so wonderfully done! I love the little subtle touches like the Merry Christmas card tucked in the corner!

    beautifully done..I LOVE IT! :D
    <333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews