Sunday 4 April 2010

Easter Bunny

I decided I needed a short break from indulging in way too many chocolate easter eggs and thought I'd just share another card with you all...

This card uses some more of the wonderful Patchwork Kingdom decoupage, which I cut out by hand and layered up with 3D foam pads, and backing papers from The Crafthouse Press. I used these in conjunction with Spellbinders large scalloped circle dies, some Martha Stewart punches, a beautiful flower ribbon and some fabric flowers, which I popped some adhesive gems into their centres. As the final touch, I handstamped a greeting and thought it made the perfect card for Easter.

Once again, I wish you all a great easter and lots of Cadbury's Mini Eggs....

There's always time for the gym ~ next week!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little Springtime Card....perfect for Easter! :)
    ...love the colours and flowers!

    Great job, baby! :)

    ...and go easy on the Cadbury's or you'll be living at the gym! ;p <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheeeee love the card - i think ive had way to many choccies lately too !
    hugs
    maddyx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews