Hello friends...
Hope you've all had a wonderful week and today, I'm really excited to be sharing a new project with you all. I was recently asked by the team at Spellbinders to be a guest designer in their blog and create something using the fabulous Turn The Page release by Esther Glas and how could I resist.
So, if you're excited to see what I created from this little sneak peek, then all you have to do is click HERE, to be able to see the make in full, together with a step by step tutorial.
Hope you enjoy and I'll see you over on the Spellbinders Blog...
Love Emma xx

What a cool page you made for your journal; I am still waiting for Esther's collection. It is wonderful to work with her designs and materials. Since I am no longer on her D.T. team, it has been a bit less, but with this cool collection, now at Spellbinders, I am going to pick it up again completely. You made an inspiring page.
ReplyDeleteBest regards,
Marjolijn.