Thursday 11 August 2022

Insect Specimen Box for Simon Says Stamp

Hello friends!

Today, I'm so happy to be back on the Simon Says Stamp Store blog to share my latest project with you all and if you love the sneak peek below and want to see more of this piece, then you can head over to their blog, CLICK HERE to check out the step by step process of how I created this piece!

 Hope you love what I've made and as always, I can't wait to see if you've been inspired by this make and if you are, then please tag me on social media or here on the blog and I will pop by to see your gorgeous pieces!

Thanks so much for stopping by and see you again soon!
Love Emma x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews