Thursday 2 September 2021

Hello STAMPtember...

STAMPtember© is here, a month long celebration of all things creative and I am so excited to be joining so many talented designers for today’s Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember© party๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ You can read all about the party on the Simon Says Stamp blog and if you purchase anything from SSS, before 11:59pm EDT, then you will also be able to get a FREE gift of an exclusive mesh zipper bag by adding the code 2F3WA7Q at the checkout.

For my party piece, I created a tag using the beautiful Ornate Leaves Wafer Dies ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ which I inked with Tim Holtz Mica Stains before gilding some of the leaves with Vintage Art Metallic Flakes for a touch of opulence. I completed the tag with a simple ‘hello’ from the Furry Friends stamp set and layered these elements onto a faux enamelled background, which I created with Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Distress Embossing Glazes. Colours used, Salvaged Patina, Speckled Egg, Walnut Stain and Rustic Wilderness!


Hope you love it...







Thanks so much for dropping by today, have a very happy STAMPtember and see you again very soon!
Love Emma xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews