Sunday 11 April 2021

Show The World Your Magic...

Hello there...

Today, I'm excited to be sharing a project over on the Simon Says Stamp store blog and hope you'll pop over to take a look at how I used products from Tim Holtz, Stampers Anonymous and Sizzix to create a piece with a little bit of magic in the air...

So, if you love the sneaky peek above, then I hope you'll fly by the blog to take a look at the piece in it's entirety and I can't wait to read all your comments!

See you on Monday for my next Monday challenge post...take care, stay safe and have a wonderful day!

Emma x

1 comment:

  1. This piece is stunningly beautiful, Emma! I adore everything about it -- especially the colors. Thanks for sharing what you did with the oval frame. I recently received it (along with the Mary Poppins die set) and have just begun exploring what to do with it. Yours came out beautifully! I was just wondering the other day what might happen if I die cut a number of the frames and put them together but haven't had a chance to give it a try! Now I know and look forward to giving it a try!!! This project is just such a beauty, and I appreciate you sharing how you made it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews