Wednesday 7 October 2020

Hello Autumn...

Hello friends and happy Wednesday!

Today, I'm so excited to be sharing a post over on the Simon Says Stamp store blog and the reason I'm excited is because this was a project that I created for Tim Holtz's recent Facebook Live and features one of the brand new dies from the Sizzix Chapter 4 release!

So, if you recognise the project from this tiny sneak peek or if you just love the look of what I might be sharing then look no further as I have a step by step tutorial, together with detailed photos to show you how I created this autumnal home decor project and hope you'll pop over to their blog to take a look!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I can't wait to read all your comments and hope you'll be inspired by all the tips I'm sharing!
See you soon...love Emma xx


1 comment:

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews