Friday 1 November 2019

A special delivery...

Hello everyone!

Today, I'm back on the The Making Journal Sizzix blog to share my latest project with you all which was created using Tim Holtz Chapter 4 dies!

Below is a little sneak peek of the project I've made but I hope you'll pop over to check it out in it's entirety!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and hope you all have a great weekend!
Emma xx

***Edit***
So many people have sent me lovely comments about this project and you've also been messaging me, asking where they can find the MDF Bauble. So below is the link:

Hope that helps and happy crafting!! x


4 comments:

  1. It's another fabulous creation over at Sizzix - bravo!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I popped over and what a delight with all that yummy foliage! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with this project. I can't find the bauble you used. Everything i see is so much smaller. Where can I find it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment, I really appreciate it and so happy you loved the project! 😊 I bought my MDF bauble here: https://annamariedesigns.co.uk/shop/home-deco-mdf/christmas-home-decor/mdf-bauble-plaques-set-3/

      Hope that helps... x

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews