Friday 10 May 2019

Time To Inspire...

Hello friends and happy Friday everyone...

Today, I'm so happy to be a guest designer for Tonic Studios and have really enjoyed using some of their fabulous dies and mediums to create a mixed media project full of dimension and texture.

So, if you love my little sneaky peek below and want to see more of this project, then just pop over to their blog to read all about how I created this piece....
Thank you so much for stopping by today and see you again really soon!

Have a great weekend, love Emma xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is awesome ... your details are amaZING ( AS USUAL ) ! I love the flowers ... COOL CENTERS !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Project, Emma COngratulation's n your GD feature - totally deserved.
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews