Sunday 8 April 2018

Simon Says Stamp ~ Creativity

Hello friends and Happy Sunday!

Today, I'm thrilled to be back on the Simon Says Stamp Store Blog and below I'm sharing a little sneaky peek of a project that I've created. I hope you'll pop over to leave me some love and check it out in it's entirety ~ I really do enjoy reading all your comments and appreciate the time you've taken to leave them!



See you tomorrow with my Monday Challenge piece and hope you'll come back to visit me and see what the exciting theme might be for this forthcoming challenge!
Love Emma xx

3 comments:

  1. This sewing tag is totally impressive Emma, so inspirational and love that vintage vibe. The scissors with string being the perfect embellishments along with the vignette box of sewing ephemera 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma,
    I absolutely love this tag. I recently had "Creativity Takes Courage" tattooed on my arm to remind me that that it is okay to take risks when making art.

    Without sounding too forward, I would like to purchase this tag as another reminder for myself.

    My email address is medoitworkshop@gmail.com.

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    Kind Regards .../leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from France, Emma...
    Just "discovered" your blog and I immediately jumped in as a follower. Am pretty new as far as mixed media artwork is concerned, your posts are a true inspiration for me. Carry on with you creativity, I love it! Best wishes.
    Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews