Sunday 15 October 2017

A Village Graveyard...

Hello friends! Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! Today, I'm so excited to be sharing a project over on the Simon Says Stamp store blog, together with a little sneak peek of the project here! But if you love all things Halloween as much as I do, then just click HERE to check out my tutorial for a piece of spooky home decor that I created using many of the new items from the Tim Holtz Halloween release!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and I'll see you tomorrow with my latest SSS Monday Challenge project!


Happy Sunday...love Emma x

2 comments:

  1. You just keep churning them out Emma - I can't keep up ;) . This is spooktacular . Such clever creativity using Tims products . You're art never fails to make me smile .
    big hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews